Google

Friday, March 7, 2008

Kundalini Yoga Chair Pose for Sexual Health

Kundalini Yoga Exercise for Improving Sexual Vitality

Hatha Yoga Posture for Toning Thighs & Buttocks

Time to build up the flexibility section of the site. I will be gathering posts from other good sites and linking to them from here. I would write about the subject of yoga myself but it’s not something that I feel my level is high enough to teach from. You can go here on the site to see “normal” “general” fitness style stretching instructions

Onto the Chair Pose.

Chair pose is not chair yoga! Not that I have anything against chair yoga, I am (as you must have guessed by now :-) a fan of all types of yoga, but chair pose, unlike the easier postures of chair yoga, is instead a tough little yoga pose. It is for toning your leg muscles, building lower body strength and improving your overall sexual health.

Read the full article at http://anmolmehta.com/

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: